Spotlight is currently hiring for a Sales Assistant position. In this role, you perform essential functions as they relate to the ongoing sales efforts our our growing business. This is a full time role with fantastic benefits.
Spotlight is constantly growing and changing. Throughout the years, we have helped hundreds of companies with their advertising needs. That’s when we learned that they needed even more help with their marketing needs. Now, after nine years of producing award-winning and engaging content and websites, we are so excited to be able to help businesses with all of their marketing needs and launched a full-service Marketing Agency.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Organize sales presentations and ensure that all sales presentation materials are prepared prior to deadlines
• Update customer records in the company database as required
• Contact customers to answer basic procedural questions or to gauge their level of satisfaction with the company
• Collaborate with the sales staff to monitor active purchase orders and make sure that orders are completed on time
• Report any inventory or service issues to management.
• Work closely with the sales team to ensure a flow of work and sales transactions run smoothly.
• Set-up appointments and follow-up appointments for our sales team and ensure that everything is extremely organized to ensure their success with our clients.
• Assistant with administrative sales paperwork.
• Prospect and convert incoming leads
• Help the sales team meet all their individual and group goals by keeping them organized and up to date on current sales. This will be done by running weekly reports on sales trends and comparing them year over year.
• Perform other duties as required, which may include job functions that are outside the scope of normal job duties.
• Medical Insurance (50% employer paid for employee)
• Dental and Vision Insurance (50% employer paid for employee)
• Vision Savings Pass (discount program)
• Life and Disability Insurance (100% employer paid for employee)
• Paid Time Off (6 hours per pay period; 18 days per year)
• Volunteer Time Off (8 hours per year)
• 6 Paid Holidays
• Matching Charitable Donations (up to $50 per year)
• Individual Retirement Account
• Summer hours (office closes at noon on Fridays Memorial Day-Labor Day)